Saudia World Holidays follows the highest-ethical standards and completely respects your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction and the disclosure of your name, email address and your credit card details for completing your booking, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information within Saudi Arabian Airlines, including to our and our affiliated (group) companies' employees, as well as to our trusted agents and representatives who need access to this information in order to perform our service (including customer services and internal (audit/compliance) investigation) to and for your benefit.
You can browse the website without revealing your identity or personal Information. When you register you will be asked to provide certain personal Information.
Use of your personal information
We use Personal Information submitted by you in the following ways:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your holiday details and sending any information relating to your booking;
- In order to verify payment details, screening, billing and other accounting or credit control purposes;
- Immigration and customs control, safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes;
- Statistical and marketing analysis, frequent flyer programmes, customer surveys, customer relations, updates about the website, our products, our services, identifying your requirements and preferences.
- To enable you to participate in competitions and offers for certain products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us otherwise; and for web administration, systems testing, maintenance and development (Including enabling us to respond to comments on the website or your feedback).
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletters and other mailings from us relating to our products and services and those of organizations with whom we have a strategic relationship, you may opt-out by ticking the relevant boxes on the website or the newsletters or other mailings you receive from us.
- For the purposes of providing services to you through the website and delivering or making our services available to you, your personal Information may be passed to and used by: Our employees and agents, Our group companies (which may be located in other countries) and other companies involved in meeting your requirements (for services such as hotels, suppliers and hire cars), Our partner airlines and franchises, data processing companies, travel agents, credit and charge card companies and screening service providers
Saudia World Holidays may also disclose your personal Information in the following circumstances.
- If it is required to do so by applicable law or under a court or similar order to government and enforcement agencies including customs and/or immigration departments;
- As deemed necessary, in our discretion, to protect our legal rights or property, or property of a Member or third party, or to prevent personal injury; and/or in connection with a sale, merger, assignment, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of Our assets or stock or Our affiliated entities
Hyperlinks to other websites
- We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your web site - Our web pages must load into the user's entire window.
- We reserve the right to move or change the website's URL at any time in order to meet business needs and to continually improve our online service. External web websites link to the website at their own risk.
- When you view or use this website, we may store information on the hard drive of your computer in the form of a "cookie" (essentially a small text file). Cookies allow us to tailor the website to your interests and preferences. For example, a cookie might contain information about the web pages you have visited on the website, which could allow us to customize your next visit. However, cookies do not allow us access to the rest of your computer and we do not use them to collect personally identifiable information about you.
- Most internet browsers enable you to delete cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about this. However, should you decide to disable any cookies we place on your computer. you may not be able to use certain services or facilities on the website.
- You may occasionally get cookies from our advertisers or other third parties with links on the website. We do not control these third party cookies. The use of advertising cookies sent by third-party servers is standard in the internet industry.
Your right to see your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold on you and you are then obliged to have any errors in that information corrected. We may charge a reasonable fee for such requests as permitted by law. Please address your request to email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete Personal Information about you on our files.